Date of issue: May 22, 2020
Number of issue: Tai-Nei-Ti No. 10902624265
Subject: The announcement of land registration across municipalities, counties, and cities for its processing, implementation or trial operation period.
Basis: Item 4 of article 3 in the land registration regulation and Point 3 in the operation of land registration cases across municipalities, counties, and cities.
1. The items for land registration across municipalities, counties, cities are as follows: items 1 ~ 7 shall be implemented from July 1, 2020; items 8 ~ 10 shall be implemented for a one-year trial period from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
(1) Registration of address change.
(2) Registration of name change (only if there's a record of name change at household registration offices).
(3) Re-issue of certificate (limited to the damaged certificate of general rights).
(4) Building number adjustment.
(5) Correction of registration (in cases where errors in name, date of birth, identification number, address or building number; only if there's a record of change at household registration offices).
(6) Registration of caution.
(7) Deletion for registration of caution.
(8) Registration of auction (excluding the fact that the obligee or obligor is a foreigner, person from mainland China, legal person, organization, institution or Chinese-funded company).
(9) Deletion for registration of mortgage (limited to the mortgagee as a financial institution).
(10) Setting, content change and assignment of mortgage (limited to the mortgagee as a financial institution).
2. The processing time for above items is shown in the attached table
3. This announcement is also published on the website of the Department of Land Administration under Ministry of the Interior (https://www.land.moi.gov.tw/ )